Skipping regular crawling all together, Élise went from the army crawl to trying to run an assisted marathon, to pulling herself up with the coffee table and couch. Slow down, baby, slow down!
- Slightly more interested in feeding herself finger foods
- Started sitting herself up from lying on her side
- No longer interested in sitting since we can pull ourselves up with vertical objects
- We think she’s been trying to say “up”… of course she is….
- We think we may have just gotten our first wave
- Attempting to stand in her crib, not yet successful thanks to her sleep sack