Happy half birthday baby girl! We can’t believe you’re already six months old! There has been so much growth this past month, I can’t even imagine where the next six months will take us. Can’t wait to take her back to the river again when she may actually be intentionally interested in summer and swimming.
This past month has been filled with…
- Tiny pony tails
- Her first Christmas
- Her first sled
- Staying seated on her own when placed there
- Very close to saying “mama,” maybe intentionally
- Loves being under fluffy blankets like her papa (no, she doesn’t sleep with one)
- Girl LOVES to eat! Oat cereal, rice cereal, arrowroot cookies, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, chicken, hamburg…but surprisingly not quite sure about apple sauce!
- She’s very determined to move (and frustrated that she can’t do so yet)
- Likely will grasp the army crawl before she figures out her knees should be involved