As this tiny business is growing and growing, one thing to keep up with is goals and remembering to keep growing. I highly believe when you think you’ve made it, or things are perfect, that’s when you start to decline. There is always something to grow or improve upon. I can’t believe what this year has brought me already, and I don’t want to wait until your typical new year post to start making my goals.
This list will hopefully keep growing!
1. Book 15 weddings
2. Get a promo video made
3. Sell more albums! (They’re the most amazing thing, why don’t more people buy them?!)
4. Get published in Ottawa Wedding Magazine
5. Raise prices in the spring
6. Become a better networker – INTROVERT PROBLEMS!
7. Attend United or WPPI or some cool photography workshop.
8. Photograph more out-of-town weddings! I’m still killing to get loads of destination weddings in the calendar so let’s chat if you’re tying the knot* elsewhere!
9. Find more ways for Max to be involved in the business :)